|Continue to app|
"StationRadar" lets you easily find and manage your AirStation from your Android device.
To use "StationRadar", your Android device should be connected to the same network as your AirStation.
- Find your AirStation
- Access Settings and manage your AirStation
- Check AirStation's status
Compatible Products: AirStations that support configuration from mobile devices. (*)
* For the products below, update the firmware to version 2.08 or later before using this application.
- HTC devices sometimes cannot search for AirStations due to device restrictions.
posted on 2019-10-02
. Now supports Android 10.
posted on 2018-10-24
- Now supports Android 4.4 or later, including Android 9.0.
- Fixed the following issues that occurred when configuring the AirStation's IP address: 1) An error message appeared to state that the device got no AirStation's response when using a device running Android 6.0 or later. 2) While enabling mobile data on a device, an error message appeared to state that the Wi-Fi network was disconnected when the AirStation had no Internet access.
posted on 2016-10-03
- Settings will be accessed from the application's browser on devices running Android 5.0 or later.,- Fixed the issue where some devices (except Wi-Fi-only tablets) running Android 6.0 or later could not search for AirStations with StationRadar if the devices are connecting to a Wi-Fi network with no internet access.,- Fixed the issue where the subnet masks of mobile devices were not displayed correctly on Android 6.0 or later.,- Fixed minor issues.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with StationRadar 1.6